• Hurt At Work? What To Know About Medical Care

    If you get hurt on the job, you are entitled to free medical care. The doctor that cares for you after an injury at work is more than just an important facet of your health, they also should be willing to advocate for you to get the medical care you need. In some cases you can choose your own doctor, and in some states you must use a designated doctor. Regardless of that, read on for a guide on working with your workers' comp doctor.
    [Read More]